Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sum of My Parts

Bellowing nightmare.
Come down on me,
Barfalomew is calling you
Micah is a see through mineral used to make stove windows.
Somewhere everywhere
Life is beginning and ending
for some small creature.
If we listen.
Jealousy came and turned me upside-down.
I never knew I could crawl so low.
Never have I known how rude and hateful I could be.
Never had I thought I could be that rude and hateful to someone I supposedly love.
I have never thought so hard about anyone besides myself, of course.
Underneath the sheets,
Judge and victim meet.
Buried beneath the smell of turbulent lies,
told to us from pre-independent mindset was determined.
I have heard teachers preach and they are none the wiser.
We are all professional liars.

Random break from the past.
Run from freedom because knowing is half the battle.
Random Red Hot Chili Peppers.
"There's never been a better time than right now"
"Rider's on the Storm"
"Give it Away"
"Castle's in the Sand"
"LA Woman"
Electric Lady Land"
"And the Gods Made Love"
"Swamp"

Yes. the Talking Heads
on to Mister, Mister. if I feel like it Boy George Micheal, Edie Brickell, B-52s, Deee-Lite
Grossed out? I need to give up the desire to know what you think. It usually pollutes me.
Where are we going? Who knows?
Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Unsavory Bastards.
I love them all!

We all have a hole in our bucket.
Hear Spearhead, Journey, Peter Cetera, Phil Collins, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Obvious Crew
"Hello Nasty" "Check Yo Head" INXS, Midnight Oil, 80's rap, 90's breakbeat, MJ, NIN
Never say Die







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home