Saturday, May 24, 2014

peeping under the hood

Wonder what that means? Do I know everything? Everything I know I know. And everything else comes to me like weather: stormy sometimes, cold as hell on others. Sunny is preferable as long as their is a gentle brisk breeze. my soul discovers knowledge. Another soliloquy, a Story told to you about myself. Enjoy!

I wonder...

What would it be like to not think about what others want to think about you. Another thought could be what is it about me that is open to the possibility that I am what I am. It's Popeye talkin.. yuck yuck yuck yuck.
Terrible Lies taught me to beg, scream and bleed. O Terrible Lies, I'm on my hands and knees. I want so much to believe. But you don't you want me to go there. Oh go there.

General Contact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home