Sunday, May 11, 2014

My new habit is writing. Writing is expression of the mind and all the influences that prey upon it. Now I am blogging. What a concept! 

I am tired of trying so terribly hard to tiptoe around this busted up relationship between me, myself and I. I want to knock down walls, and show you my guts. Why?
  
I want to thrive.

I am thrashed with remorse, anger and pain. I want to show her love and invite her to stay, but something happens and I attack. More pain, anger and remorse. Where did all this come from? Suppression? Radical tension. Bitterness. It's all locked up inside me like a spring loaded trap. It scares me because I feel it's wildness and ruthlessness. I end up making matters worse between my lover and me.

"Get some space," a wise friend told me. I think I need to figure something out.

Enter: Byron Katie, teacher extraordinaire, says many wonderful exciting things. I can tell I am going to benefit from her storytelling and ability to guide others along their own unique path. I appreciate the dear friend that posted her quote recently, "There are no new stressful thoughts. They're all recycled."

Letting go is a powerful and well played phrase these days thanks to a certain animated film...

The message is clear. "Eventually you come to see that everything outside you is a reflection of your own thinking. You are the storyteller, the projector of all stories, and the world is the projected image of your thoughts," says Byron Katie.  

I want to learn how to see the world as it is. I intend to clear my mind of thoughts that align with my own business, not yours, not God's. I intend to learn how to turnaround anger and resentment into trust and joy. I hope I can make this clear and concise. Please forgive me for making things more difficult than they really are. Here is where I need to pause and say something, "Thank you for reading this far." You and I are on a journey, and I am genuinely trying to figure things out as they come. I hope you will visit again soon and leave comments below if you feel the need. Bless all of you beautiful souls.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home